According to studies, gentle, slow, relaxing music, soothing music has a stunningly positive impact on learning, creativity, and memory. Researchers have shown just 45 minutes of relaxing piano music before bedtime can make for a restful night.
Listening to healing music, solo piano music and relaxation music causes physical changes that aids restful sleep, including a lower heart and respiratory rate. Soft and soothing instrumental music and solo piano music is here for your enjoyment.
It is well-known that Music is used for promoting relaxation, relieving anxiety and stress, and treating depression. Music also improves the physical and mental functioning. It also crosses the boundaries of hospitals and research facilities.
If you look at the benefits of Relaxing Piano Music, you would find lots of benefits popping up from the various fronts. These are numerous. To list it down:-
* It relieves job related stress, strain and fatigue at your work place.
* It helps relieve anxiety.
* It helps women to remain calm during their pregnancy and prevent the passing of stress to their babies.
* It reduces the chances of getting Hypertension.
* It helps to enhance learning, improve social skills.
* It helps improve emotional well-being in children and adults.
* It also helps in recovering from brain injury.
* It helps patients suffering from disabilities such as:
- mental health needs
- developmental disabilities
- learning disabilities
- Alzheimer's disease
- aging related conditions
- substance abuse
- physical disabilities
- Acute and chronic pain
Relaxation Music, for example exquisite piano music, slows down the heart rate, slows down the breathing, and slows your thinking, enabling you to reach really deep levels of rest and peace.
Here are some excerpts from various studies about piano music and its effect on our lives:-
* According to Forbes FYI, 4/98, adults who listen regularly to "mood music" reported feeling less fatigue and depression after just six weeks of regular listening. And their levels of cortical, a stress hormone in the blood, dropped significantly. Further, this effect lasted for seven weeks after the listening study ended.
* According to a report published by The Atlanta Constitution, 5/8/97, in the Journal of Environment and Behavior, loud noise as well as loud music can slow down learning and raise stress levels. Loud noise can even delay the development of speaking skills in children. Such loud noise causes anger, aggression, poor performance and insomnia.
* According to some studies, gentle, slow, relaxing, soothing soft piano music has a stunningly positive impact on learning, creativity, and memory.
* According to The Atlanta Constitution, 8/31/99, at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, doctors use soothing piano music in the neonatal unit to calm premature babies. This allows all their energy to be used for growing and not be wasted on fretting and crying. The records there show that babies who have listened to soothing soft piano music are often discharged days earlier than others who have not had the benefit of music.
So to sum up this article, it is the Music that makes all the difference in our lives; from providing relaxation to healing many diseases and to improving our lives substantially.